Appian’s low-code software platform allows our customers to build and deploy enterprise grade software applications with unprecedented speed and agility. It takes world class engineers to build and deploy the Appian platform. We’re hiring a Manager of Technical Talent Acquisition to ensure we continue to hire talented engineers who share our commitment to delivering solutions for our customers.
As the Manager of Technical Talent Acquisition, you will lead a team of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators in pursuit of hiring goals for our Software Engineering and CIO organizations. You will manage and mentor the team through the sourcing, presentation, selection, negotiation and closing of candidates.. You will build and execute creative and collaborative recruiting strategies to deliver a consistent flow of high caliber technical talent. You will quickly become a trusted partner of Senior Management, internal hiring partners and within Talent Acquisition.
- Collaborate with Engineering and CIO leadership to develop and prioritize the hiring plan
- Partner with Appian’s Talent Acquisition Marketing function to build a strong and consistent talent supply chain
- Hire and lead a growing team of technical recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition leadership and our employer brand function to establish Appian Engineering as a destination of choice for high caliber engineers
- Manage and track recruiting metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to meet goals and business expectations
- Leverage advanced knowledge of the industry to continuously improve the selection, offer, negotiation and onboarding processes involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Lead strategic Recruiting projects and initiatives in conjunction with Senior Managers and Executive Leadership as needed
- Attend industry networking events and webinars for continuing education to bring the newest and most innovative recruiting concepts to Appian
- 6+ years experience of Recruitment experience in a fast paced, full life cycle recruiting environment; 3+ of those years in technical recruiting
- 2+ years experience managing recruiting teams to increasingly levels of performance
- Knowledge of recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures, including all applicable EEO, AAP and Immigration regulations/processing
- Demonstrated expertise with passive sourcing techniques including but not limited to Boolean Searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, Meetups, and networking
- Experience recruiting and building rapport with C-level Executives and Upper Management
- Self-motivated and results driven work style with ability to communicate and influence effectively with client groups and candidates
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.