We’re looking for a Sales Sourcing Recruiter to join our team. The Sales Sourcing Recruiter will help ensure Appian has a consistent flow of sales candidates for our growing GTM groups. Our Talent Acquisition team is candidate first and brand led. We believe people join Appian for the community, and we work to showcase that in every touchpoint of the recruiting process which begins in the initial outreach.
Now, let’s talk about you
You have an inquisitive mind. To be successful in this role you need to have a curious nature and really enjoy the hunting and research aspect of recruiting. You’re creative and have a knack for crafting eloquent and succinct messages. Finding the right talent is only half the battle and you think outside of the box to engage passive talent. Lastly, you’re tenacious--this job takes some grit. You need to be organized, systematic and persistent. It can take time to build the talent pipeline for these hard-to-fill roles and hours scouring the web across multiple channels and social media platforms, but you’re not afraid to try boolean searching, work with different aggregators, extensions and really have fun geeking out.
What you’ll get to do…
- Ensure candidate pipelines for Appian’s Sales and related GTM teams have a consistent flow of engaged, qualified candidates
- Identify potential candidates on a variety of recruiting platforms and help shape the future vision of our stack. Currently our stack includes Entelo, SeekOut, LinkedIn, Greenhouse, Beamery, and GSuite. We’re constantly evolving and currently assessing AI & Automation tools. Let us know what you need.
- Engage passive candidates through multiple communication channels through outreach campaigns and diligent, personalized follow up
- Partner with recruiters and hiring leaders across the Sales and GTM departments on near term and long term sourcing strategies
- Contribute to building positive brand recognition in the enterprise software community
- Continually help improve, evolve and scale our sourcing and outreach best practices as an internal sourcing subject matter expert
Required experience and skills:
- 4+ years proven success as a Sales Recruiter, Sourcer or Lead Gen in the software space.
- Experience building and maintaining engaged pipelines of passive technical talent leading to both near term and long term wins
- Deep and demonstrable knowledge of the technologies and talent markets you’ve worked in
- Creative and collaborative approach to sourcing including an understanding of emerging sourcing tools/strategies and the ability to build credibility with internal and external software sales communities
- Strong sense of integrity; an understanding of the importance of being an advocate for your team and for the candidate’s best long term interests
- Innate sense of urgency
- Flexible and adaptable nature, comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Passion for matchmaking talent with opportunity
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.