Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Getting it Done Right, Fast, and Without Compromise
This is what our clients say about us, because it’s how we run our business. Gone are the days of silos, winging it on your own and leaving remote employees feeling disconnected and under-appreciated. The leadership team at Appian is committed to ensuring we all succeed. We build our momentum with healthy competition, learn with gameplay, and sell with commitment, confidence and strength of position in the market.
What you’ll be doing...
- Managing existing strategic customer accounts in California focused on renewal software business and positioning Appian as a solution to support new low-code and process management project
- Selling Appian professional services engagements within these strategic accounts
- Selling technical, complex software projects and programs to senior executives (c-suite and business partners) at the enterprise level ($2B+ in revenue)
- Viewing the client’s business through a strategic lens to create custom, tailored solutions specific to each customer’s needs
- Leveraging and developing meaningful relationships across large organizations, primarily in financial services in the Bay area
- Actively seeking to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- Protecting and growing software revenue, while identifying new projects within the existing accounts to deepen usage of Appian within the target accounts
- Excelling. Backed by a track record of success, including: selling at the enterprise level, positioning and selling professional services engagements, consistent quota achievement and expertise selling into the Financial Services industry
- An Effective Presenter. Experienced delivering in-person presentations to multiple audiences
- Self-Motivated. Possess a hungry, high energy, “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality
- Tenured. Displays loyalty and perseverance through long, stable job tenure and positive career trajectory
- Consultative. A trusted advisor to both customers and colleagues
- An Influencer: Representing Appian’s brand to your network and keeping an eye out for top talent to build our growing teams
What Appian Sales can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian’s single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, and definer of the low-code market.
Happy Customers: Dallas Fort Worth, Goldman Sachs and Ryder Trucks (just to name a few) use our platform for applications that offer huge ROI. With our Appian Guarantee, our customers will have their first project completed in just 8 weeks.
Full-On Support: Enterprise Sales is a team sport. From the Industry Leads, Business Development Representatives, Solutions Consultants, Partner Services, Proposal Team and of course Account Executives; there is a talented team armed with the tools to maximize our performance and success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.