Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
We are seeking an innovative marketing executive to deliver robust digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of driving change and tangible impact in high-growth, fast-moving environments.
- Build and lead a team responsible for all digital marketing programs including: web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Manage digital marketing technical assets including: Appian corporate web properties, user experience, and inbound lead conversions
- Measure and report to the Executive Team/Board of Directors the performance of all digital marketing programs against ROI and KPI goals
- Leverage data gathered through A/B testing and measurement experiments to optimize user funnels, increase conversion and support Appian’s account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Partner with internal content teams to deliver effective content for digital demand generation programs, supporting each stage of the buyer journey for targeted personas
- Create insightful analytics and reporting for marketing management, product and content marketing, and other internal constituencies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with Creative & Demand Generation teams to develop and execute creative with audience testing. Applying key behavioral takeaways to optimize campaigns and establish best practices and benchmarks
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing leadership roles
- Expertise and experience with B2B and/or B2C Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Global experience in digital demand generation across geographic regions
- Solid track record for developing digital program plans, managing execution across multiple teams and delivering strong return on investments
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Must work out of our HQ in Tysons, VA
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.