At Appian, we’re not only about building powerful software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation -- great people, great software, great clients, and great partners!
Appian was one of the highest performing tech IPO of 2017, and continues to shine with our tremendous customer successes, and in turn, our high-trajectory growth profile. A key driver for these results is our Strategic Partner channel. To quote Matt Calkins, our Founder and CEO, “Everything gets better with partners involved.”
- You are an energetic and creative sales professional, with a history of exceeding quotas and driving impactful business for your company
- You prefer a build vs. maintain environment, and thrive treading new ground
- You are skilled in working with large global integrators or consultancies to create and execute new GTM plans
- You have a working knowledge of intelligent automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- You naturally build trusted and long-running relationships with a wide variety of people
- You are honest, collaborative, confident and competitive
- Own responsibility for generating partner sourced opportunities in your defined region
- Work with regional Account Executives and sales leadership to leverage our partner relationships to gain entry to new accounts and grow our established accounts
- Collaborate with Appian Strategic Partner Executives to ensure that joint messaging, solutions, and go-to-market activity is executed successfully at the Regional level
- Develop and maintain key relationships with Client Partners and other Partner executives in your region
- Prioritize activities, coach and lead a growing team of resources in the execution of our strategy, and in day-to-day support of our Partner
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience working in and/or with large system integrators or consultancies
- Based out of the Singapore with ability to travel
Appian helps organisations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximise their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organisations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organisation, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.