Are you looking to marry your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem solving? As an Appian Associate Consultant, you’ll build and deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our customers’ business strategies. You’re an expert on our software; from implementing the first business process management application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our low-code platform to life.
About the Job:
-Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalisation, business intelligence, and application integration
- Utilise varied skill set and experience to construct, implement, and deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software, through design, configuration and deployment of our enterprise low-code platform
- Analyse a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, and analyse requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, system and load testing and roll-out plans
Appian helps organisations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximise their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organisations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organisation, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
- B.S. or M.S. in Any Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or equivalent background
- Superior academic achievement
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- Preferred experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, etc.), exposure to expression, function or coding constructs and cloud technologies