Yo Hackers! Get Ready to Make Innovation Reign at the Appian Low-Code Hackathon
Calling all hackers, developers, designers and engineers! Submissions are open now through March 27, 2018, for Appian’s first-ever Online Low-Code Hackathon.
To learn more and register, go to appian.devpost.com.
The stage has been set for top innovators from all over the world to face off on the Appian Low-Code Development Platform.
But unlike traditional weekend hackathons, this will be an online event. Innovators will team up to compete over several weeks to build the most epic app on the Appian Low-Code Development Platform (which has been rated by PCMag as the best Low-Code Platform for everyday enterprise users).
About the Online Hackathon:
- Submissions: Open now through March 27, 2018. Find more details at devpost.com.
- The challenge: Build a killer enterprise app on Appian 18.1.
- Participants: Appian customers and partners are eligible to participate.
- Register for the hackathon at https://appian.devpost.com/.
- Submission Period: February 7 at 9:00 am EST through March 27 at 5:00 pm EST.
- Main requirement: Build a functioning app on the Appian platform. Existing apps are welcome, but must be updated during the submission period!
Bragging Rights, Cash Prizes, Exclusive Publicity and More!
Oh, and what’s a hackathon without cash and glory—including up to $10K in cash prizes, tickets to the spectacular venue of Appian World 2019, and the chance of a lifetime to show off your hacking skills to digital visionary and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak?
Special Prizes for Top Three Finalists:
- Up to $10,000 in cash prizes ($5,000 for first place, $3,000 for second place, and $2,000 for third place).
- Complimentary conference passes to Appian World 2019.
- Extensive Promotion.
- Opportunity to pitch all-star panel of judges—including the Woz.
— Appian (@Appian) January 3, 2018
5 ways Appian Stokes Innovation:
Complex workflows can be modeled in Business Process Modeling Notation and executed instantly.
Integrations to external systems come out-of-the-box.
Designers can create responsive, omni-channel User Interfaces without knowing web or mobile programming languages.
Multiple developers can coordinate on a single project, using Appian’s built-in security tools, versioning, and collaboration interface. Appian’s process engine takes care of routing tasks, notifying the right people, and collecting metrics.
Finally, everything you build on Appian’s Low-Code Platform magically works on mobile too.
So, strap yourself in and get ready to experience the awesome speed and power of low-code development at the Appian Low-Code Hackathon.
Registration is now open. Join the contest and see how you measure up.
The March 27 deadline is coming up fast.
So, register now at appian.devpost.com.