Workforce Safety: Deliver a Smooth and Safe Transition Back to Onsite Work
As states begin to reopen, and with the numbers of COVID-19 cases both rising and falling depending on the region, organizations are looking for the safest way to return members of their organization productively back to onsite work.
One important step is for human resources and legal departments to work together to track individual health and risk. Often this starts with a daily screening process. Determining the right questions to ask, however, can be a challenge.
That’s where Appian Workforce Safety comes in. It’s pre-built in accordance with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines but also easily configures to an organization’s unique and evolving needs.
Examples of specific questions organizations can configure to their unique needs include:
- Has a medical professional tested you positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been hospitalized for COVID-19?
- Have you registered a temperature of less than 99.9 F or 37.7 C for the last three days, without the use of fever-reducing medications?
- Do you currently have any of the respiratory symptoms of COVID-19, such as cough or shortness of breath?
- Are you or anyone in your household experiencing COVID-19 symptoms like fever, cough, or shortness of breath or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you recently returned from traveling abroad within the last 14 days?
- Do you feel sick?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 antibodies?
Based on the answers to their screening questions, organizations can authorize people to return onsite, then use Appian’s Mobile Pass verification to clear them each day afterward.
Join me as I sit down with Appian Vice-President of Human Resources Dawn Mitchell and corporate counsel lead Chris Winters Thursday, July 9 at 12:00pm EDT for a discussion hosted by the Society of Human Resource Management. We’ll talk about the things organizations are considering to protect their workforce and customers and stay productive during the COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to having you be part of the exchange. Sign up now to add this virtual event to your calendar.