The World Tour: Appian Around The World
You’re a senior exec at a big brand….
…or maybe an IT wizard who builds incredible apps…
…no wait…you’re an analyst at a large government institution!
No matter your role or place of work, you have challenges. You make decisions. And, you want to be sure you have everything necessary to take action.
Sometimes that’s having the right technology in place. But, sometimes, it’s more.
That’s the spirit behind Appian Around the World!
Appian Around the World is a series of complimentary events tailored for Appian customers and invited guests. At these intimate sessions, you”ll get deep insights into the topics that matter most to your business and hear from peers sharing their stories.
This eight-city tour will include sessions in:
- Brisbane, Australia (August 27, 2015)
- London, UK (October 6-7, 2015)
- New York, New York (October 13, 2015)
- Toronto, Ontario (October 15, 2015)
- San Francisco, California (October 20, 2015)
- Chicago, Illinois (October 22, 2015)
- Washington, DC (October 27, 2015)
- Princeton, New Jersey (October 29, 2015)
Each stop along the world tour give you the opportunity to:
- Learn best practices from experts
- Keep current on the latest Appian product news
- Hear from other Appian customers about how they’ve achieved success
- Network and inspire other attendees with your ideas and expertise
- Discover more you can do with Appian through the experiences of fellow users
So, join your fellow senior execs, IT wizards, analysts, and friends for a day of sharing and learning. For more information–including specific locations, agendas, and scheduled speakers for each city–or to register, visit www.appian.com/appian-around-the-world.