See into the Future of Pharmaceutical IT
It’s no secret, the Pharmaceutical IT industry is growing rapidly.
By 2017, IT research experts Ovum, forecast that IT spending in the life sciences industry will reach $40.8 billion globally.
We have learned over the years that the amount of money spent does not mean the optimal solutions are being identified and implemented.
Pharmaceutical IT is still a complex field, which requires innovative, high-performing BPM solutions to provide value in life sciences.
As a leading Pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is staying competitive by collaborating with Appian to accelerate innovation in pharma, and on September 28 and 29 they’ll be showcasing that at the 14th Annual Pharmaceutical IT Congress meeting in London.
During this meeting, Krupa Patel, Senior Research Investigator from Sanofi, and I will hold a group discussion on Sanofi’s initiatives toward innovative and efficient process solutions. Specifically, we’ll be discussing how this is being done with the help of Appian’s business process management software. Some of the items we’ll discuss include:
- The desire to seamlessly execute projects at rapid speeds
- The importance of enhancing scientific experimental collaboration
- How Appian is streamlining processes in Sanofi’s Research and Development labs, leading to a faster drug to market process
In addition to this presentation, the Pharmaceutical IT Congress will discuss:
- Utilizing Big Data to streamline Research and Design process
- Translational informatics
- Data management for real world evidence
- Novel IT and BPM solutions
These efforts and innovations illustrate the potential and promise of the future of Pharmaceutical IT, and you can find out more about this event by heading over to the event registration page. If you have any additional questions or would like to schedule a time to talk one on one, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope to see you there!
Life Sciences Practice Leader