Join Appian at the 7th Annual Middle-East Banking Innovation Summit
Join Appian at the 7TH ANNUAL MIDDLE EAST BANKING INNOVATION SUMMIT
18-19 SEPTEMBER 2017
Sofitel The Palm Resort & Spa, Dubai UAE
In today’s fast-paced economy, digital innovation is an absolute must for banks to stay relevant and thrive by creating value for customers and stakeholders.
I will be participating in the upcoming seventh annual Banking Innovation Summit in Dubai, September 18-19 at Sofitel The Palm Resort & Spa, Dubai. Reputed as the region’s largest banking technology and innovation event, the summit is expected to bring together over 450 senior banking executives, industry leaders, and regulatory authorities.
I hope many of you will join me at this unique opportunity to network and discuss the future of banking, including capabilities banks will need to compete in the digital age.
Join the Interactive Panel Discussion
I want to personally welcome you to the Interactive Panel Discussion, “Innovation in Retail Banking”, on Monday 18th September from 14:25 – 15:10. Together, we will address pertinent topics such as:
- What does the future of retail banking look like?
- What is the role of a branch in the digital age?
- Are we meeting future customer demands?
The panel discussion will center around strategic challenges that banks must address to prosper in the new age of digital banking and fast-rising customer expectations. Panel participants include:
- Dinesh Sharma, Managing Director & Country Business Head (Consumer), Citi Bank N.A.
- Philip King, Head of Retail Banking, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Sanjay Malhotra, Chief of Consumer Banking, Dubai Islamic Bank
- Subroto Som, Head of Retail Banking Group, Mashreq Bank
- Suvo Sarkar, Senior Executive Vice President & Group Head – Retail Banking, Private Banking and Wealth Management, Emirates NBD
Accelerate Innovation Through Digital Transformation
McKinsey experts indicate that retail banking is particularly strained, especially since payment systems have experienced significant disruption with companies such as Apple and Square. But digital technology holds promise since it can help incumbent banks cut costs, capture share, and boost profits.
Then again, how do you make digital transformation happen, especially when legacy systems consume a large portion of IT resources—and where do you start building for the future?
Perhaps the best place to start is with an Application Platform-as-a-Service approach and Appian, The Digital Transformation Platform™, which offers proven technology to accelerate new digital and FinTech initiatives, drive cost efficiencies and achieve operational excellence, and enable an actionable one risk view for holistic compliance.
Meet with Appian at the Summit
I am looking forward to the summit and meeting with many of you there. As you plan your strategy to move forward on your bank’s digital journey, consider these resources:
- How to Fast-Track Your Digital Transformation
- The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Development Platforms
- Winning in the Age of Digital Banking Disruption
I would be glad to discuss the digital journey with you further. Please email email@example.com to schedule an on-site meeting or demo. Hope to see you in Dubai.
Global Practice Leader, Financial Services