Happy National Health IT Week: An Appian BPM in Healthcare Series
Today begins the 10th annual National Health IT (HIT) Week.
Across the United States, hundreds of organizations come together to raise awareness of the importance of information technology in healthcare: how IT can improve the quality of healthcare and patient safety, as well as foster meaningful interaction between patients and providers.
National HIT Week (#NHITweek on Twitter) is a national phenomenon, and Washington DC is the epicenter. Throughout the year, DC helps shape the healthcare industry through leadership, policy, and money. This week in particular—Monday, October 5 through Friday, October 9—there are specific DC events in honor of National HIT Week.
At Appian, we very much look forward to this incredible week of conversation and inspiration. We are partnering with a growing list of organizations making a real difference in healthcare by using our award-winning business process management (BPM) software. With more customers and partners comes more conversation…more collaboration…more impact. This 10th annual National Health IT week is sure to be more exciting than ever before.
Watch for our series this week on how modern, process-aware BPM can solve many of health IT’s thorniest workflow, process, coordination, collaboration, and interoperability problems:
- Happy National Health IT Week: An Appian BPM in Healthcare Series (this post)
- The Power of Healthcare BPM: National Health IT Week Series
- The Power of BPM-driven Health Data Management: National Health IT Week Series
- The Power of BPM-driven Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud in Healthcare: National Health IT Week Series
- National Health IT Week in Review: An Appian BPM in Healthcare Series
Christina Fisher, Healthcare Solutions