Digital Banking: Speed Up Your Transformation Plans with Appian
How to Speed Up Your Digital Transformation Plans for Financial Services
Last week in Austin, Texas, more than 950 senior executives from over 350 banks and credit unions turned out for the digital banking event—all eager to learn how top innovators in the financial services industry have embraced digital transformation to thrive in the age of digital disruption.
Throughout two and a half days, we heard numerous case studies sharing tangible business outcomes, including how:
- Bank of Montreal saved $150+ million annually by reducing paper reports and adopting digital techniques.
- Bank of Israel delivered amazing customer experiences by consolidating legacy applications on unified platform enabling 360 degree view of customers and fostering holistic compliance.
- MasterCard increased their market penetration by launching a new mobile app in India, replacing their core legacy systems with an integrated platform providing flexibility and agility to their operating model.
But how do you make digital transformation happen, especially when legacy systems consume 80% of IT resources? More importantly, where do you start?
As I look back upon the Digital Banking event in Austin, it all comes down to this: for digital transformation to be on the fast-track to success, financial services institutions must adopt technology that delivers proven results. Smart businesses focus not only on the applications needed now, but also have a clear vision on future requirements. I would be glad to have the opportunity to talk with you about Appian’s digital platform—and develop a custom road map based on your specific business goals.
Perhaps the best place to start is with Appian, The Digital Transformation Platform™, which enables you to:
- Launch customer-centric apps at the speed of light so you can deliver an engaged customer experience
- Integrate data across business units and eliminate silos to increase operational agility
- Eliminate manual reporting with digital technology to foster holistic compliance and deliver personalized communication
Appian accelerates digital transformation for financial services firms with a unique combination of speed and power.
Develop 10x Faster with Appian
With Appian’s low-code development platform, you can build new apps 10x faster. Forrester coined the term “low-code” and defines this approach as “platforms that enable rapid delivery of business applications with a minimum of hand-coding and minimal upfront investment in setup, training, and deployment.” See why Forrester cites Appian as a leader among low-code platforms.
Increase Operational Agility
Digital transformation is exploding and offering unprecedented growth opportunities; take one look at the digital disruptors thriving—Amazon, Uber, Airbnb, Apple and Square. As part of the digital transformation journey, financial institutions must deliver customer-centric services quickly and efficiently. This demands operational flexibility and agility—delivered by an optimum fusion of technology and business strategy, industry pundits recommend. Senior leaders must assess their digital transformation maturity to identify which business areas and capabilities require strengthening, and then develop a road map to maturity.
Send me an email so we can find time to discuss how Appian can enable digital transformation at your enterprise, ensure holistic compliance, and deliver flawless customer experiences.
Let’s talk soon.
Vice President, Global Banking and Capital Markets – Industry Lead