Appian World 2019 for Financial Services
20 Years Later—And We’re Still Going Strong!
Wow—less than a month to go before Appian World 2019. It’s Appian’s 20th birthday! All four of the original founders—who were there 20 years ago when the company was born—will be there for this great celebration. In 1999, they had a belief that talented and passionate people, given the power to be heard and the autonomy to excel, could deliver amazing results. Now, 20 years later in beautiful San Diego, you have the opportunity to witness those amazing results. You won’t want to miss these three fabulous days where you can network with peers in financial services and learn how Appian’s low-code platform is helping them improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
In addition to some of the world’s most prominent leaders in financial services, there will be many other phenomenal speakers talking about our common, ongoing journey—the journey of change. I am particularly looking forward to the session, “Leading Through Change,” with panelists from a diverse group of organizations, including Black Girls CODE and Goldman Sachs. Andre Agassi is another great speaker I’m looking forward to. I cannot wait to hear the tennis legend talk about perseverance and determination.
Join Us May 13-15 at the Hilton San Diego
At Appian World 2019, you can arrange one-on-one sessions with Appian experts and participate in hands-on product training. You’ll learn about new technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)—all while connecting with industry peers who are facing similar challenges.
Some highlights of the week include:
Monday, May 13
- Hands-on labs, training, jumpstart sessions
- Product expert meetings: Request a meeting today
- Welcome reception: Enjoy delicious food and fun music while networking with your peers
Tuesday, May 14
- Appian World 5k: All proceeds will be donated to Black Girls Code
- Optimizing Efficiency and Customer Experience in Financial Services: Vanguard
- Developer Jam
- Rethinking Automation for the 21st Century: Aegon Nederland & Capital Group Companies
- Robot and Human, Hand in Hand: Unione Fiduciaria and KPMG
- Conference party aboard the USS Midway: Docent Tour
Wednesday, May 15
- Janus Henderson: Simplifying Capital Markets Operations and Service Delivery with Appian
- Closing keynote featuring Andre Agassi