Appian and IASA 2017 – All Systems Go for Digital Transformation
The IASA Annual Educational Conference and Business Show is the largest event in the insurance industry – the place where industry professionals, thought leaders and solution providers meet to learn, share innovative ideas and network.
Stop by our Appian booth to learn how insurers are deploying digital capabilities without an expensive rip-and-replace and quickly seeing the ROI in the form of improved customer journeys, accelerated claims management and more efficient underwriting. Appian’s low-code platform can help your company transform business processes, enable growth and drive efficiency across the enterprise.
Also, make plans to join Appian’s VP of Product Management, Malcolm Ross and Amir Azarbad, Founder and CEO of Inspirant Group on Monday, June 5th at 3:30, in Grand Ballroom 9/10, for the following session:
Two Approaches to Developing a Digital Insurance Strategy
- Learn why a low-code path to modernization can help insurers avoid an expensive, lengthy rip and replace effort
- Understand how micro app approach which can rapidly become the basis for cost-effective competitive differentiation.
- Hear best practices which should be followed and many potential paths to take along the way
- Focus on ways digital enablement can extend capabilities of existing systems and enable you to solve critical business problems faster
- Make technology choices that deliver cost-effective digital transformation within budget and expectations
We’d love to talk to you about how Appian drives insurance transformation and enables you to become a connected, digital insurer.