Appian Cloud Achieves SOC 2 Certification for Security, Availability, and Confidentiality Control
The benefits of cloud computing are proven and more than 50% of global 1,000 companies will utilize cloud services by the end of 2016, according to Gartner. While cost savings continue to be a priority, increased agility, faster time to market, higher efficiency and productivity have emerged as key motivations to move software, infrastructure, and platform to the cloud.
Despite signs of greater adoption and market maturity, the number one concern for cloud is security. Putting highly sensitive internal and customer information in the cloud hosted by service providers requires more than a leap of faith. Having the right security in place with a scalable architecture and reliable infrastructure are absolute requirements. As the first BPM software in the cloud, Appian has been providing secure, scalable, and reliable cloud BPM since 2007. Appian Cloud is a proven platform chosen by hundreds of customers in the commercial and government sectors.
In addition, Appian Cloud has achieved Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2 certification to validate the security, availability, and confidentiality controls of our cloud BPM offering. The independent audit was conducted to the standards of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Read the full press release here.
Along with Appian Cloud’s support of the US Federal government with a security framework that aligns to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 moderate controls, the SOC 2 certification ensures that Appian Cloud provides the security and reliability commercial and government customers require to drive mission-critical systems in the cloud.
Additional Appian Cloud features include, but are not limited to:
– 100% portability between Appian Cloud and on-premise instances
– 99.5% SLA uptime guarantee
– Localized hosting in the US, Europe, Latin America, Australia, and Asia
– 24×7 system monitoring, management, maintenance, backups and geographic redundancy
– 24×7 localized help desk support in US, Europe, and Australia
– SAML, LDAP, or Active Directory authentication and single sign-on
– SSL Encryption
– Dedicated VPN to your enterprise’s network
– US Government FISMA Moderate Certification
– NIST 800-53 Revision 3 Controls
– SOC 2 Report
Download a free datasheet today to learn more about Appian Cloud BPM.
Director of Product Marketing