November 8, 2018
- Francois Dunoyer - VP, Public Sector, Appian
- Matt Calkins - Founder & CEO, Appian
Hear how Appian’s strategic direction furthers our mission to make it simple to make great software.
Product Update – The Latest Innovations in the Appian Platform
- Malcolm Ross - VP, Product Marketing, Appian
Automate More and Code Less! In this session, Malcolm Ross, VP, Product Marketing, will review Appian’s vision and latest product initiatives to deliver a complete platform for intelligent automation using enterprise low-code design tools.
Keys to Deploying Intelligent Automation in the Public Sector
- Kirke Everson - Principal, Intelligent Automation Leader, US Government and Public Sector, KPMG
As intelligent automation use accelerates across government, most organizations have only scratched the surface of the technology spectrum. With investment and deployment expected to significantly rise over the next three years, agencies must understand that transforming business and operating models is critical to benefiting from intelligent automation and becoming a digital-first enterprise.
Enabling Intelligent Automation with Low-Code Development
Intelligent Automation is all about delivering better business outcome by accelerating the adoption of modern technologies like AI, RPA, IoT, and others. In this session, you will learn how Appian helps you accelerate your digital transformation efforts to drive better customer experiences and better business results.
Work Smarter: HHS Program Support Center's Journey to Intelligent Automation
- Scott Brna - Deputy CFO, HHS Program Support Center (PSC) and Deputy Director, PSC Financial Management Service
Historically, government agencies have been burdened with technical debt built up by complex architectures and legacy systems. They need automation tools to transform their traditional business work into processes that are more agile and efficient. In this session, hear Scott Brna, Deputy CFO, share PSC’s Intelligent Automation journey and lessons learned along the way. You don’t want to miss the secrets revealed to #worksmarter.
A Practical Guide to Integrating AI Into Mission Systems
- Timothy A. Stitely - Vice President & Partner, Federal Health, Public Service, Global Business Service, IBM
Innovation and modernization are always a balance when considering how to advance emerging technologies into Legacy Mission Critical Systems, and AI can mean different things to different people, especially within the government space. Hear how your agency can run their AI implementation with an outcomes-based focus developed through the demonstration of value and ROI through each phase.
Panel Discussion - Modernizing Marine Corps Recruiting
- Jason William Glavich - MCRISS Program Manager, USMC
- CWO Christopher Mayfield - MCRISS Operations Officer, USMC
- David Bragg - Senior Systems Engineer/Lead Cloud Engineer, Chenega Decision Sciences
- Moderator: Jason Adolf - Industry Leader, Federal, Appian
The Marine Corps is delivering an entirely new, automated, and mobile recruiting support system. In this panel, hear from 3 different perspectives – Program Manager, Service Provider, and End User – how agile principles and disruptive technologies are modernizing recruiting for the future of our Expeditionary Force in Readiness.
Operationalizing AI with Appian
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is revolutionizing how organizations think about customer experience. Industry-leading brands are successfully leveraging the power of AI to build applications that transform the way they interact with customers. In this session, learn how to get started with AI and Machine Learning (ML) to maximize value to your customers and organization.
- Jason Adolf - Industry Leader, Federal, Appian