The User Registration application allows authorized primary contacts to register Forum users on behalf of their company. An account record page is also included where primary contacts can view a listing of all primary contacts and users associated with their company.
Note: To register for Appian Forum, please contact your organization’s primary contact or user registration administrator and have them follow these steps:
Register a New User on Forum:
- Login to Forum (https://forum.appian.com/) using an existing Forum user account
(This user account must be a User Registration administrator).
- Navigate to the Records > Accounts > [Your Company].
- Click on the Register a New User button.
- Complete the information for the new user.
Note: Email accounts must contain a valid company-supplied domain (e.g., appian.com).
- Submit the form. An email will be sent to the new user with the login credentials.
If you do not know your organization’s primary contact or user registration administrator, send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Appian Solution Engineering for the following actions:
- Adding new domain names for companies.
- Adding new User Registration administrators.
- Adding new support contacts.
- Deactivating and reactivating users.
If any questions arise on the procedure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.