Download the Webinar
5 Steps to Align Customer Experience and Compliance
- What are expectations for digital enablement?
- How are organizations enabling more capabilities through digital channels?
- What are firms doing to ensure all related regulatory and compliance requirements are satisfied digitally?
Consumers have long relied on personal interactions with tellers or contact centers to help them through purchases or their service challenges and questions. Financial services firms have similarly relied on these front-line representatives and a host of support personnel to ensure the right processes are followed.
But as we push toward greater levels of digital self-service, many financial services firms are finding that the processes and supporting capabilities aren’t keeping pace. To keep up, firms are expanding size of oversight, compliance, legal, risk, and operations teams significantly. However, adding staff is not enough to solve the problem. What is needed is a rethinking of how to leverage ‘Digital’.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn the five-steps organizations are taking to elevate execution of their compliance functions and customer-facing processes.
This Webinar Will Provide:
- Perspectives on banking and channel services supported by survey data channel transaction measurements.
- Key drivers and priorities for peers in financial institutions as they develop and execute on their channel integration efforts.
- Case studies of successful efforts to strengthen the compliance function while improving processes that impact digital experience.