BPM Software is used for managing business processes while connecting people and applications. The Appian BPM Suite provides a single platform from which enterprises can tap the power of mobile, cloud and social technologies to drive high-value business process management improvement across the enterprise, through the supply chain, and out to customers.
The Appian Business Process Management Software Suite includes the following business process software components:
- Social – Appian Tempo is a revolutionary way to extend visibility and participation across your enterprise
- Process – Simple web-based modeling using BPMN and SOA methodologies for rapid development and automation of business processes
- Rules – Automate, enforce and audit policies and practices of a dynamic rule driven business process software
- Portal - Rich and easy to use portal and dashboard creation tools enable users to quickly build simple interfaces that deliver personalized content to complete work faster.
- Forms -Drag and Drop forms creator makes it easy for business users to create interactive forms for users
- Analytics – Track real-time process performance, create rich reporting dashboards, identify process bottlenecks, and optimize business process efficiency flow.
- Mobile – Stay connected to important processes and tasks from a variety of mobile devices
- Content – Integrated document and content management platform provides robust functionality to store, secure, version, search, and manage your enterprise content.
- Collaboration – Encourage enterprise collaboration with process integrated threaded discussions, message boards and targeted content to every user
- Data Access – Integrate a variety of corporate data sources quickly and easily
- SOA and Integration – Use standard SOA development to build a repository of re-usable services that accelerate your business process software deployment.
- SharePoint – Track process performance, handle tasks and escalate actions from your Microsoft SharePoint dashboard