BPM Software is used for managing business processes while connecting people and applications. The Appian BPM Suite provides a single platform from which enterprises can tap the power of mobile, cloud and social technologies to drive high-value business process management improvement across the enterprise, through the supply chain, and out to customers.
Learn More About
The Appian Business Process Management Software Suite includes the following business process software components:
- Social - Appian Tempo is a revolutionary way to extend visibility and participation across your enterprise
- Process - Simple web-based modeling using BPMN and SOA methodologies for rapid development and automation of business processes
- Rules - Automate, enforce and audit policies and practices of a dynamic rule driven business process software
- Portal - Rich and easy to use portal and dashboard creation tools enable users to quickly build simple interfaces that deliver personalized content to complete work faster.
- Forms -Drag and Drop forms creator makes it easy for business users to create interactive forms for users
- Analytics - Track real-time process performance, create rich reporting dashboards, identify process bottlenecks, and optimize business process efficiency flow.
- Mobile - Stay connected to important processes and tasks from a variety of mobile devices
- Content - Integrated document and content management platform provides robust functionality to store, secure, version, search, and manage your enterprise content.
- Collaboration - Encourage enterprise collaboration with process integrated threaded discussions, message boards and targeted content to every user
- Data Access - Integrate a variety of corporate data sources quickly and easily
- SOA and Integration - Use standard SOA development to build a repository of re-usable services that accelerate your business process software deployment.
- SharePoint - Track process performance, handle tasks and escalate actions from your Microsoft SharePoint dashboard
Business Process Management Softwareis available anywhere, anytime, and anyplace.