- Turn ideas into real innovation, empowering citizen developers to create business apps that truly make a difference.
- Build, launch, and change powerful apps faster than you thought possible with a low-code development platform.
- Enable citizen developers to create an app to solve his department’s issue on his own in minutes…and without the help of IT.
- Meet evolving digital expectations of prospects, customers, employees, and constituents.
- Create digital transformation as a by-product of organizational innovation instead of a loose corporate goal.
Hear initial customer reactions to "…exciting, game-changing, awesome, amazing, fantastic…" new technology.What is it?
- Easy app development, designed for citizen developers with no coding experience necessary.
- Design constructs—relational databases, forms and processes, record pages, and reports—created automatically…in just three steps.
- Native mobility with anytime, anywhere access, whether online or offline.
- Citizen Developers create usable foundations for new apps that can then be extended using Appian’s full designer to meet more complex requirements.
- Controls and measures in place to help you get ahead of shadow IT.
Can Low-Code Platforms Deliver on Their Promise? PC Mag Investigates.What Are Their Findings?
- Speed at the core: Ideas become fully functional, in-use apps in minutes, not months.
- Integration with processes, systems, and other enterprise apps is all in place…automatically.
- Native Mobility just happens at launch, with apps that are available anytime, anywhere…online, offline…and on any mobile device.
- Unity where all apps are connected to the most current, complete data from across your enterprise.
- Experience is key; apps are simple and intuitive…and work as expected right away.
Low-Code Tools Fuel Business Transformation at Digital SpeedGet the eBook
- Adapt quickly to market changes, customer expectations, new technologies, and more.
- Evolve ideas and apps into sophisticated, powerful solutions tailored to your customers, employees, and constituents.
- Expand apps to address bigger, more complex challenges with full design tools.
- Transform your organization to avoid falling behind and to become a digital leader.
- Achieve full digital transformation by removing friction and clearing the path for real innovation.