Why Cloud: Is cloud BPM right for me?
Deploying Appian for cloud BPM is appropriate for:
- Organizations that want to use the power of business process management to begin realizing ROI immediately because there are no significant up-front investments and minimal startup costs
- Companies that want to immediately begin process discovery and documentation, create business performance dashboards and collaborate across geographic boundaries to create core-functional process pilots without incurring the typical costs and delays associated with infrastructure hardware and enterprise software license procurements
- Appian partners and independent developers can use Appian to create applications for resale in both vertical and horizontal markets
Deployment: Should I choose a cloud or on-premise BPM deployment?
Cloud BPM with Appian delivers powerful benefits that exceed those of an on-premise BPM deployment in the areas of:
- Reduced project risk by minimizing up-front capital investment in hardware and software
- Increased freedom to focus on core business with scarce IT resources
- Elimination of on-going fees for software maintenance and systems operation and operating systems
Appian customers enjoy the freedom to migrate their cloud and on-premise BPM deployments because Appian’s cloud BPM is built on the same code base as the on-premise Appian suite.
Process Modeling: Why not just model my processes in the cloud?
Process modeling is only one aspect of a process improvement initiative. To truly reap the benefits of a process-centric focus, process models must be actionable within a process engine. Appian delivers the full featured capabilities of the Appian BPM Suite (with integrated process, analytics, content, and collaboration) via an on-demand delivery method.
Reliable and Secure: Is Appian cloud BPM reliable and secure?
Yes. Appian’s cloud BPM platform provides a highly reliable and secure platform for your organization to build and manage your enterprise processes. Appian can provide a 99.95%% uptime guarantee, SOC 2 report, SOC 1 report, ISAE 3402 audit reports, PCI-DSS certification, NIST 800-53r3 controls, TLS encryption of all data, and SAML integration for secure single sign-on with your current enterprise identity management.
Certified Browsers: What are the certified web browsers for Appian?
- Internet Explorer
Please note the Appian Process Modeler is only certified for use with Internet Explorer.