What is case management? What are the typical challenges to overcome?
- Appian Records converge case information, including data and processes, in a single location
- Fast, simple access to the complete, contextual picture speeds informed decisions
- Content management streamlines information capture, control, and use
- Case analytics provide key performance indicators and metrics
- Case dashboards ease performance monitoring and improvement
Read this Forrester report to learn why Appian is a Case Management leader.
- Intuitive user interface promotes greater adoption of case management software
- Instant access to needed information—on any device, at any time—improves performance
- Smart alerts keep stakeholders perpetually in-the-know
- Enterprise mobility equalizes ability of workers to get more done, in the office—and in the field
- Task management ensures the right work gets done
Dynamic case management creates seamless customer journeys.
- Social collaboration uncovers all information and drives more effective action
- Social tasks let-users assign ad-hoc tasks for quick case actions
- Transparency of processes and information increases awareness
- Record tags add context to case collaborations
- Document sharing provides added context and quick sharing of case files
Process to Decision
- Graphical design to quickly visualize case logic and make changes
- Reporting and analytics provide visibility to enable informed change
- Dynamic business rules help you accommodate operational fluctuations
- Scalable platform adapts and grows with your business
- Fast integration makes connecting information easy
Quickly overcome manual, paper, and excel-based processes.
Listen to the Market
“The integrated capabilities of Appian’s case management platform are helping us modernize critical airport safety, security, and environmental efforts.”
– Anna Gikovski, Process Improvement Manager, Melbourne Airport