Sharpen Your BPM Developer Skills at Appian World 2013
We are excited to be hosting the 4th global Appian user conference on April 29th – May 1st this year. As our user conferences have grown, so have the features and capabilities of the Appian product offering. With each new year, there are new design techniques, functions, architectures, and Smart Services to learn to maximize your organization’s use of Appian.
Appian has assembled a developer-centric session track for Appian World that highlights these new capabilities, best practices and developer success stories to educate Appian developers on how to deliver successful projects. Developers will have an opportunity to learn how to employ new capabilities in their solutions, interact and ask questions from Appian product experts, and hear how other customers have developed and deployed successful Appian solutions. Sessions include:
- Customer Story: Lean Startup Techniques for Rapid BPM Success
- Going Mobile with Appian 7
- Enabling Records Navigation
- Customer Story: Integrating the SOA Enterprise with Appian
- Maximizing Analytics with Appian
In addition to our main sessions, Appian will be hosting pre-conference training sessions for developers to get a more in-depth overview of advanced development topics. These pre-conference classes will be led by Appian product experts with detailed tutorials and guides on key aspects of Appian, including:
- Design and Build for Enterprise Performance
- Appian Application Testing Tips and Tricks
- Mobile Enable Existing Applications to Worksocial in the Enterprise
- Create Powerful Appian Applications with Advanced Plug-ins
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the latest features in Appian and connect with the ever growing network of Appian Developers. Registration is still open but seating is limited. Register today at Appian World 2013.
Vice President of Product Marketing