Go Mobile at Appian World 2013
Experience the power and simplicity of worksocial at Appian World. We created a mobile conference application to help you maximize your time, interact with presenters and attendees, and share your experience at our premier BPM conference. The Appian mobile app allows conference attendees to participate from a mobile device, easily access the following information and more from their fingertips:
- Venue and Travel Information
- Twitter Updates
- Conference Agenda
- Session & Conference Feedback
- Share Your Experience with Multimedia
- Online Collaboration
The Appian app is available for download on Apple iTunes, Google Play, and Blackberry World to work with iPhones, iPads, Blackberry devices, Android phones and tablets. As with other Appian BPM applications, you’ll also have access to the same features from a web interface. We encourage all attendees to BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) to make Appian World 2013 an interactive experience on and offline.
Come prepared and get a head start to make sure you’ll hit the conference running. Complete these 2 steps before coming to Appian World 2013:
- If you’re not a member already, join Appian Forum by completing the registration form.
- Install the Appian app on your mobile device. See instructions below to configure.
- Install the Appian mobile app from the Apple iTunes, Google Play, or BlackBerry World
- Start the app and tap “Set up my account”
- Enter the server name: https://forum.appian.com
- Enter your Appian Forum credentials, than tap Save
- Agree to the Appian EULA
Join Appian Forum and download the Appian app to get started today. See you in a week at Appian World in Washington, DC!
Director of Product Marketing