Appian Kicking Off 2014 With a New Product Release
2013 was a fantastic year for Appian. Appian had a break-out year in terms of market adoption and recognition (we’ll share more details on that later this month). Appian though is continuing to aggressively invest back into our single core product, the Appian Suite. From these investments, we have seen Appian evolve into a modern Work Platform capable of powering the core operations of a diverse set of organizations and processes.
In this latest release of Appian 7, we continue to advance our core features for social engagement, dynamic user interfaces for the web and mobile, integration into enterprise systems, and BPM task management.
Some of the highlights include:
- Expansion of Appian SAIL UI architecture to process forms with a great many more UI controls
- Improved document sharing in Appian social activity stream
- Advanced task management features
- Expanded integration frameworks
- And other improvements to Appian Rule authoring, security management, and plug-in development
- Integration with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (to be released shortly as an add-on module)
This latest release of Appian is now available for download from Appian Forum. For a detailed listing of changes and new features, please refer to the associated release notes.
As with previous releases, Appian has scheduled our Product Announcement webinar with a detailed walk through of each new feature and change with this release of Appian 7. Please register below for the time most convenient for you.
Europe – Product Announcement Webinar
- January 20th, 12 pm – 1 pm BST (London Timezone)
- Register at : https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/681932313
Australia – Product Announcement Webinar
- January 21st, 12 pm – 1 pm AEDT (Sydney Timezone)
- Register at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/123268009
Americas – Product Announcement Webinar
- January 21st, 12 pm – 1 pm EDT (Washington D.C. Timezone)
- Register at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/596547720
We look forward to a great 2014 and many more exciting releases soon to come.
Vice President of Product Marketing