Modernize and Mobile-Enable Enterprise Social Software
In the quest to modernize IT, the top key priorities for forward-looking CIOs are analytics and business intelligence, mobile technologies, and cloud computing. We live in an increasingly data-driven world where just about everything we do can be quantified, analyzed, and optimized. The increasing sophistication of smart phones also allows us to be always connected to family, friends, information, and insights. The flexibility, scalability, and increasing adoption of cloud computing help make sure all types of big data people want to access remain available on demand.
As consumers, we have high expectations and little time. We want applications on our smart phones to be more collaborative, efficient, and productive in our lives. We connect with others through social media sites, share pictures and video links. We use productivity apps to organize tasks and events, manage our budget and finance, monitor energy use and our home…all from a phone. Isn’t it time that we do the same for work?
Appian provides an enterprise social software platform for knowledge workers to access key data, reports, and tasks from a smart phone so they can receive timely updates and take proactive actions. Available on every major mobile platform, Appian includes rich collaboration, mobile forms and task approval, notifications, and security to support your enterprise mobility needs for a wide variety of use cases.
Its enterprise social software supports the increasingly important BYOD mobile policy that many companies have either implemented or plan to in the next year or two.
- Mobile Devices: Get work done on the go with Appian’s native mobile applications for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Google Android, and RIM BlackBerry devices. A native web client can also be utilized by all modern mobile device platforms with a web browser for 24/7 access.
- Collaboration: Stay connected to company news and people from a mobile device. Appian allows users to collaborate around key events in their business, initiate ad-hoc and secure conversations with others, take actions and start business processes from anywhere in the world.
- Tasks and Approvals: Mobile access to key decisions, tasks, and reports is more critical than ever to keep the business moving. See pending tasks and take actions from a mobile device to make important decisions while on the go.
- Event Monitoring: Monitor critical business and process events from a smartphone or a tablet. Receive notifications from any mobile device to stay connected and informed of critical business updates
- Image Capture: Snap, save, and submit. Add images to any task or action for rich descriptions of common mobile processes, such as appraisals, insurance claims or incident management.
- Voice Capture: Record voice notes, interviews, or other sound bytes and add to a form, a task, or a report. Quickly add detailed descriptions to critical enterprise processes and data from your mobile device.
Applications built on Appian can also connect with existing enterprise systems to leverage years of business data and combine with new process metrics for better, more comprehensive business intelligence and analytics. Lastly, Appian customers can choose a traditional on-premise deployment or go with the software-as-a-service (SaaS) cloud computing delivery model.
It’s time to modernize IT and worksocial with an intelligent Business Process Management Suite. Mobile-enable enterprise applications can be done faster and cheaper than you think with Appian’s software platform: a single checkbox turns an electronic form into a native mobile form for all major devices. Request a call to get started and let us show you how Appian can take your business to the next level.
Director of Product Marketing