Go Mobile at Appian World 2012
Mobile access to processes and information has been a key point of differentiation for Appian for the past year. Appian now leads the market in Mobile BPM and still remains the only BPMS vendor with a native mobile application for all leading mobile platforms (Apple, Android, and Blackberry).
For Appian World 2012, we are inviting all of our attendees to “Go Mobile”. The Appian mobile apps will de deployed to enable real-time access to the Appian World 2012 conference from any mobile device allowing attendees to engage with:
- Real-time updates on conference events
- Receive updates when conference events are starting with location information
- Open collaboration and feedback on sessions
- Post your thoughts and comments in the open activity stream for collaboration with conference attendees
- Monitor Twitter activity
- Appian will automatically pull in twitter posts with hashtag #appian12 into the Appian World activity stream
- Complete end-of-session feedback forms
- Complete our formal session feedback survey forms from your mobile device
- Share your experiences
- Share pictures and voice comments from your mobile phone on your experiences at Appian World 2012
- View the Appian World 2012 schedule
- Forget the paper agenda form, just check your mobile device for the full conference schedule
We hope this mobile engagement will set a new standard for future conferences and demonstrate the power of Mobile BPM to enhance any aspect of your business.
All members of Appian Forum and Appian World 2012 attendees will be able to access conference information from their mobile device. Please refer to our “Go Mobile for Appian World 2012” page for instructions on connecting your mobile device to the conference.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Vice President of Product Marketing