Tips & Tricks Webinar on Data Entity-Backed Records & Reports
Have you started creating powerful records and reports on Appian 7?
Appian’s Records architecture unites enterprise data sources using standard RDBMS and service connection frameworks. This provides users with a single point of access to all their enterprise data from multiple processes, data sources, and systems. Once the connections are established, users will be able to navigate, analyze, collaborate, and take action on enterprise data from Appian’s intuitive web and native mobile application interfaces.
Learn how to enable business users with immediate access to enterprise records and reports from the leading BPM software innovator. This webinar will provide a functional and architecture overview, share best practices, and demonstrate how to quickly create data-entity backed records and reports.
You will learn how to:
- Define Data Entity Records
- Create Data Filters
- Configure Security Groups
- Add Detail to List Views
- Enable Related Actions on Data
- Design for Performance
Register today to learn how you could leverage records and reports in Appian 7 to create powerful and mobile BPM applications. This webinar is for Appian Forum members only. If you do not have a Forum account, please apply at http://forum.appian.com
If you haven’t been on Appian Forum recently, check it out today. Forum has been recently updated to demonstrate Appian’s Records and Reports features for accessing Shared Components and Appian Software information.
Lastly, as a preview to this Wednesday’s webinar, here are three tips that you can use today:
- Go through the tutorials in Appian Docs under Designer User Guides to learn how to use SAIL, create a Record, Grid, and Chart for reporting.
- Download the new Common Objects App on the Appian 7.2 Software page to leverage rules to help you quickly create web and mobile BPM applications
- Import legacy report data into the new mobile-enabled Reports with ease by using the Get Report Contents plugin and the Tempo UI Utilities application
Director of Product Marketing