Get the Facts on Government Mobility at the Federal Mobile Computing Summit
Appian’s government customers are at the fore-front of driving real business value by modernizing processes for a mobile world. Organization’s like the Dept. of Veterans Affairs are using our Mobile BPM to improve agency efficiency and maximize constituent communication and service delivery. Mobile presents issues, to be sure (many of which Appian customers can side-step through our unique and highly-secure “write once, deploy anywhere” architecture), but the benefits far outweigh the risks.
As your agency grapples with going mobile, hear the latest views and get involved with the discussion at the third annual Federal Mobile Computing Summit and Technology Showcase. Appian is a proud sponsor of the event, happening tomorrow at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C.
The landmark Digital Government Strategy changed the face of Federal Mobility. How are the recent milestone deliverables in BYOD, MDM, Security & APIs going to affect your agency? Look for these and the following topics to be addressed over the course of the day:
- Developing Government-Wide Best Practices, Guidance and Standards
- Evaluation and Streamlining of Security and Privacy Processes (Mobile FEDRAMP)
- Government-Wide Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Guidance and Policies
- Improving Priority Customer-Facing Services for Mobile Use
- Making Existing High-Value Data and Content Available through Web APIs
- Setting up Government-Wide Mobile Device Management (MDM) Platform
- Promotion of Safe and Secure Adoption of New Technologies
Dr. Rick Holgate and Tom Suder will serve as Co-Chairs of the Federal Mobile Computing Summit and Technology Showcase, which is free to government participants. Register online at the link above, or send an email inquiry to email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!
-Ben Farrell, Director, Corporate Communications