Experience Mobile, Cloud and Social BPM Success at Appian World 2012
Appian World 2012 is coming up fast. If you haven’t yet registered for the premier complimentary event for Appian customers, partners and the Business Process Management community at-large, do it today!
At the conference you’ll hear BPM visions and predictions from a variety of industry experts (Gartner, Forrester, Kemsley Design, MWD Advisors, Michael zur Muehlen). You’ll also get all sorts of product insights and tips (and yes, free training) from Appian experts. But beyond all of that, the best reason for a BPM professional to attend Appian World is to hear success stories, lessons-learned and best-practices from other in-the-trenches BPM professionals.
The Appian World 2012 agenda is jam-packed with end-user case studies and panel discussions demonstrating how Mobile, Cloud and Social BPM are driving user adoption, creating intelligent processes, and delivering transformative enterprise value.
Government and commercial organization presenters include:
- European Bank for Reconstruction & Development: Richard Pomeroy & Alexey Palagin will discuss creating an Operational Business Management system with BPM
- Dept. of Veterans Affairs: Chanel Bankston-Carter of VA and Jason Adolf of Serco will outline how innovative BPM capabilities enable the “VA for Vets” career support program
- CME Group: John Verburgt will share how the world’s leading derivatives marketplace started fast with Cloud BPM and rapidly scaled an Enterprise BPM program on-premise
- EDP Renewables: Jaimeet Gulati will explain how modern BPM software helps the green energy provider stay competitive and keep the megawatts flowing
- Benenden Healthcare Society: Nicholas Thrustle & Tim Clarke will discuss delivering Self-Service Adaptive Case Management for more than one million members
- Archant: Nick Schiller & Duncan MacDonald will talk about how the U.K. publisher is transforming customer engagement through BPM software
- Archstone: David Carpenter will discuss how the high-end apartment operations leader is evolving its long-standing BPM program for a mobile and social future
- Panel participation from SNL Financial, Manulife Financial, U.S. Courts, U.S Marine Corps, and others
Our discount-rate room block at the Reston Hyatt is filling up fast, as are the slots for our free Appian training sessions.
Mark your calendar and register today!
Vice President of Product Marketing