Appian Tips and Tricks Webinar – Appian Reference App – Oct 27th Noon EST
Appian has scheduled our next Appian Tips and Tricks webinar for October 27th at Noon EST, 5 PM BST. During this webinar Appian will be introducing our new Reference App.
Appian already provides a large set of reference apps covering HR On-boarding and Security Processing, Federal Procurement and a host of process areas in Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and other industries. The new Appian Reference App provides a “guided tour” for building applications from specifications to design to final product, capitalizing on Appian’s best-practice delivery methodology and incorporating Appian’s latest Mobile BPM and Social BPM capabilities. It will be continuously upgraded in step with all future enhancements to Appian functionality.
The new Appian Reference App makes it easy for developers to quickly create high-value process applications by:
- Demonstrating Appian best practices in process application development
- Following Appian’s proven STAR Methodology (Strategize, Transform, Actualize and Rollout)
- Providing examples of both simple and complex Appian software features
- Showing how to get the most out of Appian’s mobile features and social business interface
- Including detailed explanations and annotations for all parts of the application
- Including two fully working process applications, as well as a collection of standalone example models
In this webinar, Jed Fonner, Principal Consultant, will provide a guided tour of the entire Reference App and how to use it’s sample models, rules, forms, expressions, and other artifacts to enhance your own Appian implementation.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on Oct 27th.
Vice President of Product Marketing