Appian’s Business Process Management Software 6.6 Release
Appian is proud to announce the upcoming availability of the latest version of the Appian BPM Suite.
This release for Appian will add a large set of exciting new capabilities for end-users, designers and administrators for both cloud and on-premise customers of Appian.
Appian Forum members are invited to join us for an upcoming Product Announcement webinar for a in-depth review and demonstration of all of the new features and capabilities of this release. Please register for one of the product announcement webinars that best fits your schedule.
- For End-Users
- Enhanced Appian Tempo social user interface
- Expanded search capabilities in the Tempo social activity stream
- New web forms rendering in Appian Tempo with expanded browser support
- New Mobile Forms Capabilities for All Devices
- Expanded language packs
- For Administrators
- Greatly expanded performance logging capabilities with detailed performance statistics on all aspects of the Appian components and integration points
- Performance improvements for business rule processing
- For Designers
- Enhanced targeting for BPMN message events
- Expanded XSLX template support for document generating Smart Services
- Improved Sub-Process data sharing configurations
- New Smart Service for simple multi-data store writes with transactionality
- Expanded support for JPA Annotations to Custom Data Types
- New preview API for enhanced process upgrade to bulk in-flight process instances
- New looping functions for business rules
- Improved rule expression definition and debugging
Vice President of Product Marketing