Accelerate Business Transformation with Appian Around the World
The road to business transformation is certainly a path less traveled. When taking the first steps towards modernizing an organization, things can be a bit unclear.
You needed BPM, but what does that mean? How do you get the entire organization to buy into the idea? What constitutes a successful mobile strategy? Is the business ready for Social?
These are just a few of the top line questions that are essential to address in the early stages of business transformation through modern enterprise IT. In order to harness individual workplace technologies, you must first understand how they work together as a modern Work Platform.
Later this summer, Appian will provide its expertise and understanding of today’s Work Platform during a nine-city international road show, Appian Around the World.
Along the tour, Appian professionals will share insights into the state of BPM and provide attendees with a deeper understanding of how to leverage the full potential of a modern Work Platform for business transformation and growth. Network with other industry professionals, share best practices, and learn the tips that will accelerate your BPM program.
This one-day, complimentary event is designed for Appian customers, partners and invited guests only.
This nine-city tour will include sessions in:
- Brisbane, Australia (August 21, 2014)
- Summit, New Jersey (September 16, 2014)
- San Francisco, California (September 24, 2014)
- Amsterdam, Holland (October 14, 2014)
- London, England (October 16, 2014)
- Washington, DC (October 23, 2014)
- New York City, New York (October 28, 2014)
- Toronto, Canada (October 30, 2014)
- Chicago, Illinois (November 6, 2014)
Each stop along this global tour will provide an excellent opportunity to:
- Hear best practices from Appian experts and your peers
- Keep current on Appian news and product updates
- Learn the latest customer case studies and network with local Appian users
- Inspire other attendees with your ideas, successes, and expertise
- Discover what you can do with Appian through the experiences of fellow users
Throughout the series, Appian’s Malcolm Ross, Vice President of Product Marketing, will be the headline speaker. In addition to sharing his thoughts on the industry’s hottest topics, Malcolm will provide attendees with an overview of the latest version of the Appian platform, including Appian Mobile features, dynamic case management, and Appian SAIL (Self-Assembling Interface Layering).
Additional presentations from Appian executives will be heard at several stops along the tour including President and CEO, Matt Calkins and Senior Vice President of Worldwide Operations, Edward Hughes.
Make plans now to join us on this premier BPM Industry tour. Register today!
Media Relations Manager