Webinar: Rapidly Deploy Your Applications on the AWS Cloud with Appian BPM
Organizations of all sizes and industries can create enterprise applications within a week, instantly deploy them in the Cloud and on all major mobile device platforms, and save hundreds of millions. Join the webinar to learn how Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Appian, an AWS Technology partner, enable faster and more agile modern application development in the cloud.
As an integrated software platform on Amazon’s leading Cloud infrastructure, Appian Business Process Management (BPM) provides the ideal platform for modern application development on AWS. Appian combines award-winning process and analytics engines with innovations in social collaboration and enterprise mobility. More than 3.5 million users from hundreds of commercial and government organizations around the world use Appian to enable strategic process improvement, reduce technology cost, and better align IT with business goals.
In this webinar, we will explore how organizations are benefiting from 70% faster development time, saving more than $10 million annually, and reducing new account approval time from 20 to 4 days. Learn how organizations of all sizes and across industries are benefiting from process-based cloud and mobile applications to deliver a superior customer experience, increase IT service delivery efficiency and quality.
Join the webinar to learn how you can:
- Create modern enterprise applications in just days with no coding
- Enable native mobile applications on major devices with one-click
- Support a wide range of mobile use cases, including: new customer on-boarding, store inspections, issue and program management, and IT service management
- Michael Fuller, Senior Manager ISV Program, Amazon Web Services
- Samir Gulati, VP of Marketing, Appian
- Malcolm Ross, VP of Product Management, Appian
Date / Time: Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2013 – 10am PT / 1pm ET
Director of Product Marketing