Holiday Wish Lists for Business and IT Executives
Business Executives Wish For:
- Business visibility into sales pipelines, operational processes, project milestones, and other key performance indicators (KPIs) with Business Activity Monitor (BAM)
- Responsive, real-time access to business news, tasks, records, reports, and actions from any device for modern enterprise mobility
- Reduce paper waste and manage documents, images, multimedia and case files online with Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Empower team members to share and access knowledge with a social collaboration platform
- Increase operational efficiency, resolution effectiveness, and agility with Business Process Management (BPM)
IT Executives Wish For:
- Modern, standards-based software that supports multiple web browsers and mobile devices
- Effectively develop, deploy, and maintain quality enterprise mobile apps for multiple mobile platforms at a reasonable cost
- Cloud computing and on-premise installation options with complete portability
- Reliable, scalable enterprise software platform with nearly 100% uptime and ability to support millions of active users on a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Software security with SSL encryption, SAML support, LDAP authentication and single-sign-on
Appian’s market-leading Business Process Management (BPM) Suite delivers all of the above capabilities, plus more, to business and IT executives on a single software platform. Built from the grounds up, the enterprise software platform is developed in Appian’s headquarters in Reston, Virginia.
All the product features are available on an integrated platform, with no additional license fees for mobile access, content management, social collaboration, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), and other components. Read Gartner’s MarketScope for Business Process Management (BPM) Platform as a Service (PaaS) in the cloud to learn about Appian’s leadership in this category. Get started on 2014 enterprise IT and business enablement planing and find out how Appian can make your wish come true.
Director of Product Marketing