Health Insurance Exchanges in 2015: How to Boost Success
The calendar has turned to August, which means summer is coming to an end (It’s Ok to let it out. I just dried my eyes).
The good news is that it’s not too early to start looking towards 2015 and what the New Year holds. It will be here before you know it!
The first round of health insurance exchange enrollment is over, but insurers already have a new challenge: preparing for 2015. With the next wave of enrollments on the horizon, now is the time for healthcare companies to align themselves with modern enterprise technologies that create an effective way to address case management of enrollment claims and meet regulatory compliance. Constant change from multiple sources in regulations, product offerings and treatment options make the agility provided by a Work Platform a long-term viable solution for the healthcare industry.
Appian’s next sponsored webinar “Health Insurance Exchanges in 2015: How to Boost Success,” presented by Fierce Health Payer taking place tomorrow at 2:00pm EST, will explore preliminary claims and enrollment results from exchange plans in 2014 and highlight how to improve the process and insurance products next round. Health exchange and insurance leaders will share best practices and missteps to avoid during the next open enrollment beginning in November.
Potential topics include:
- Successful enrollment tactics, such as follow-up and in-person assistance
- Strategies to involve provider and community organizations in consumer outreach
- Ways to overcome challenges in marketing to young adults
- Best practices for data quality, transparency, integrity, and availability
- Insights into product and price trends and carrier competition
Leading Appian’s discussion during the webinar will be Healthcare Solutions Leader Christina Fisher. A passionate advocate for innovation and efficiency to further the triple aim of increased access, better quality and lower cost in healthcare, Ms. Fisher is focused on the rapid delivery of Cloud, Mobile and Collaborative solutions that span the enterprise.
Some of the largest and most well-known federal, state and commercial healthcare organizations are using a modern Work Platform to transform how healthcare coverage and patient services are delivered. Through comprehensive case management, these providers are:
- Optimizing intake, review and approval of coverage applications
- Improving visibility into patient treatment data
- Increasing staff collaboration and streamlining patient records management
- Delivering innovative yet cost-effective new services
Sign up now for this webinar which promises to offer expert insights in preparation for the next round of enrollment and beyond!
Media Relations Manager