The Building Blocks for Agile Transformation
Being able to rapidly adapt to change is a necessary, fundamental principle in today’s constantly changing face of Federal Government.
This year at Appian World 2017 in San Francisco, take the opportunity to become more effective when handling an ever-changing environment using agile methodology during our federal Agile training. Agile methodology, especially when teamed with Appian, helps ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget, while insulating development projects from downstream requirements risk.
Agile 6, a third-party firm which has supported the Agile transformation at Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) among other federal agencies, will be facilitating the two-day training.
Agile Six has extensive experience in Agile transformation training, specifically for public sector IT. Speakers will include:
- Robert Rasmussen, Agile 6 CEO
- Ernie Ramirez, Agile 6 COO
- Brian Derfer, Agile 6 CTO
Upon completion of the training you will be versed in Agile methodology principles such as how to:
- Prepare for unexpected changes or roadblocks
- Deliver meaningful value through short cycles
- Support the culture change needed to maximize Agile transformation
- Understand how Agile methodology breaks from traditional methods of workflow
- Learn the framework, roles, and responsibilities of various individuals throughout the process
- Reorganize workflow structure to enhance information flow and eliminate data silos
- Establish a self-sufficient agile culture within an organization
The option to attend training is available to select when you register for Appian World, which can be done here. The cost to attend this additional Agile training is $100.
In addition to the wealth of knowledge this training will provide, a certificate will be awarded to those that successfully complete both days of the training.
If you have any questions, please contact me at: Jason.Adolf@appian.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!