Appian World 2015 Agenda Released!
So much to learn and so many opportunities! That is what I’ve been feeling while working with our Appian team members to set the Appian World 2015 education tracks.
Our biggest take away from Appian World 2014 is that our attendees want more: more product education, more pre-conference training, and more networking. That is exactly what we have planned for while assembling our agenda for Appian World 2015.
For Appian World 2015 we have added an additional learning track to our normal agenda. Our learning tracks now include:
- Meet with Appian’s product management team and learn how to use the latest and greatest features of Appian in your enterprise solutions
- Catch up on how to use some of the most popular and fundamental features of Appian
Implementation Best Practices
- Meet and learn from the leading Appian implementation experts on the best way to realize rapid value from your Appian investment
- Hear from Appian’s leading implementation partners and customer’s on their innovative use of Appian
- Attend in-depth training sessions on important concepts and capabilities of the Appian product
A detail of the full Appian World 2015 agenda is available here.
Like all previous Appian Worlds, we’ve selected a premier location in downtown Washington D.C., the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. The hotel of course has excellent facilities to host our sessions, but is also situated directly on the Potomac river and just a few blocks from the mass transit DC Metro system as well as the National Mall and Smithsonian museums.
We invite all our customers, partners and others interested in learning more about Appian to register today. Early bird registration rates are available for just a few more weeks.