When a business process requires an eSignature step, Appian designers can now leverage Persistent’s DocuSign Connector to easily integrate forms and applications with DocuSign.
The DocuSign Connector enables any Appian form to send documents like word docs, text file, images, etc. to users that can then use DocuSign service to eSign the document, and then send the signed document back to Appian (the sender info needs to be set up prior in the DocuSign administrator account console).
Key Functionality and Features:
- Secure access using Appian secure credential store
- Document preparation, rule-based document routing and tracking
- Handle multiple document in single envelop
- Capture signature location at preset location
- Retain documents in Appian/or another repository
Return to Marketplace