Hospitals face a wide array of challenges as they strive to improve patient care. Improving patient experience, integrating various medical devices, and consolidating and streamlining paper-based record systems continue to be key priorities for healthcare institutions.
TCS’s Integrated Healthcare Patient Onboarding application uses Appian to digitize hospitals’ paper-based workflows and automate the onboarding process. This application helps providers capture a patient’s vital details and analyze and share these with care providers. Based on real-time data analysis, hospital staff, including doctors, nurses, and dieticians, can recommend optimal, personalized treatment.
- Leverages the award winning TCS Connected Universe IoT Platform which is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering that accelerates the development and deployment of IoT applications to connect various devices in healthcare
- Enables real-time integration with medical devices to capture relevant data during onboarding
- Integrates with hospital backend systems using HL7 standard connectors
- Provides the ability to create a 360⁰ view of the patient, giving easy access to all information regarding a patient
- Facilitates dynamic workflow assignment based on patients’ onboarding details
- Enhance the customer experience with the digitization of paper-based workflows using Appian and leveraging IoT data
- Integrate multiple internet enabled medical devices used during onboarding, such as the ECG single lead, blood glucose monitor, Oximeter, and other wearables using the IoT
- Realize the ability to actively drive patient engagement and provide remote monitoring
Return to Marketplace