The increase in major incidents taking place across the world, through acts of terrorism, natural disasters or extreme weather conditions, coupled with the modern concept of the ‘workplace’ presents a real challenge to employers in checking that their employees are safe when an incident occurs.
Appian’s Employee Emergency Check In application allows a check in to be initiated for a particular country, territory or group of states should an incident occur that could adversely affect employees either based in or temporarily working in that location.
- Generates instant task requesting employee(s) to check in
- Automatically generates reminder if employee fails to check in
- Escalates failed check in’s to designated users or groups to follow up to determine employees status
- Posts check in details to newsfeed and updates at regular intervals
- Employee Emergency Check In
Return to Marketplace