As the world goes digital, there is an increased focus by organizations and individuals who produce and own digital media to ensure their copyrighted materials are not infringed or copied and shared illegally. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a law that protects content owners from copyright infringements. All hosted or service providers are expected to reasonably act and enforce an Acceptable Use Policy for any reported infringement if they are to protect themselves under the safe harbor.
Cognizant provides a case management solution allowing providers to resolve reported infringements as a well defined process. This solution will enable providers to plan their Go to Market strategy quickly with tracking of cases and services to integrate with fulfillment systems.
- Ingest incoming Takedown Notice for auto case creation including rules to identify subscriber, active cases and duplicates.
- Provide business rules for routing, approvals, reviews and SLAs
- Services and tasks for incoming counter and retraction notifications
- Email and SMS templates and notification
- Intuitive Dashboard and Real-time Reports
- Detailed audit trails
Return to Marketplace