Cognizants’ Content Release Schedule tracking application provides a centralized system to manage media release scheduling and distribution efficiencies.
The application allows a media organization to capture the domestic and international release schedule requirements from different distribution platforms such as Theatrical, Non-Theatrical, Digital, Packaged Media to Pay and Free Television, etc., in one location.
The application serves as a single source of truth for media content release schedule maintenance. Further, it easily enables users to systematically notify/distribute critical changes/reports in a timely manner, based upon strategic business decisions, needs, or executive reporting.
Key functionality of the base application:
- Creation of release schedules
- Creation of release schedule templates depending on release types
- Centralized repository for all titles
- Automatic release window creation based on templates
- Business rule validation
- Interactive gantt chart view and controls
- Asset tracking for each release windows
- Strategic partner selection
- Assigning strategic partners to a release window
- Managing asset metadata, due dates, delivery dates, etc.
More Applications by This Author
- Automated Incident Management
- End Point Adjudication Solution
- Event Management
- Human Resources Management
Return to Marketplace