Appian World 2011 – Learn About Mobile, Cloud and Social BPM from Leading Industry Analysts and Practitioners
Complimentary Event is a “Must-Attend” for All Process Management Professionals
RESTON, Va.–April 11, 2011– Appian, the global innovator in enterprise and cloud-based business process management (BPM) software, is hosting Appian World 2011 at the Hyatt Regency Reston just outside Washington, DC April 13-15. The conference theme is “Mobile, Cloud and Social BPM.” This complimentary event is open to all business and IT professionals within government and commercial organizations.
Appian World 2011 is the premier event for Appian’s growing customer and partner community, and the BPM community at-large. Leading industry analysts will discuss the current and future state of BPM, BPM practitioners will share their successes and lessons-learned through case studies and panel discussions, and extensive free training from BPM software product experts will teach attendees everything they need to know about Appian’s technology.
The Appian World 2011 agenda includes:
- Analyst visionaries Janelle Hill, Gartner; Clay Richardson, Forrester Research; and Sandy Kemsley, Column2
- Keynote presentation from Keith Seaman, Acting Director, Business Transformation Agency
- Case study presentations from Amazon, UPS, Nokia Siemens Networks, Edward Jones Trust Company, CME Group, Clayton Holdings, psHEALTH, the US Army and more
- Panel discussions on mobility, cloud delivery and social technology
- Federal Breakout on “BPM Solutions for Government”
- The unveiling of the Appian BPM Suite 6.5
Don’t miss this opportunity to get on the cutting edge of business process improvement and BPM software.
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for digital transformation that enables organizations to revolutionize their customer experience, optimize their business operations, and master global risk and compliance. Powered by industry leading Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management capabilities, Appian’s low-code approach radically accelerates the time it takes to build and deploy powerful, modern applications, on-premises or in the cloud. For more information, visit www.appian.com.