Appian Sponsoring Business Process Management Technology Showcase
BPM Technology Showcase will offer unique opportunity to evaluate leading BPM products as well as learn more about emerging BPM technologies.
VIENNA, Va.— October 10, 2008— The BPM Technology Showcase, which will be held in Washington DC from October 14-16, will offer a unique opportunity to learn from some of the leading analysts on business process management project success. The program will feature a number of critical highlights, including:
- A product “shootout” that will feature leading modeling vendors
- A technology showcase that will feature a presentation of the capabilities of BPM products, which have been reviewed by analysts
- Analyst briefings on differentiation areas and market parameters
- Educational opportunities to learn more about BPM requirements and readiness
- BPM Assessment Framework for making informed product selection decisions
Attendance at the BPM Technology Showcase will provide the critical opportunity to develop an understanding of leading business process management technologies and how they can be effectively implemented. The BPM Assessment Framework has been specifically designed to offer guidance in determining the products and technologies that will be most relevant to needs and requirements. Attendees will also gain the opportunity to discuss relevant issues directly with key analysts as well as participate in collaborative sessions for critical networking with industry players and peers. Appian.com is one of several sponsors for the event.
For additional information about business process management, visit http://www.appian.com or call 703-442-8844.
Appian provides a leading low-code software development platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful and unique applications. The applications created on Appian’s platform help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation. For more information, visit www.appian.com.