Appian Presents “BPM Just Got Better” Webinar
Connie Moore of Forrester Research to Discuss the Latest on Mobile, Cloud and Social Business Process Management
RESTON, Va.—February 21, 2011—Appian, the global innovator in enterprise and cloud-based business process management (BPM) software, will present the “BPM Just Got Better” webinar on February 22, 2011 at 11:00am Eastern Time.
Forrester Research Vice President Connie Moore will outline the new technology imperatives for process improvement – Mobile, Cloud and Social BPM. She will discuss how industry leaders are using them to drive value. Using research from Forrester’s new Dynamic Case Management Wave 2011 report, she will show how next-generation BPM supports unstructured, processes and unexpected business events.
In addition, you will learn how the latest release of the Appian BPM Suite extends process participation across the organization – from executives to partners and customers via:
• Extreme ease-of-use to empower business users and accelerate process improvement
• Simple interfaces to drive user adoption and improve effective collaboration
• Native mobility to support today’s workforce and customers where ever they are
• Cloud and on-premise delivery for flexible deployment options
• The Appian BPM Suite creates agile organizations that respond quickly to change – the hallmark of competitive advantage.
In less than one hour, you will learn how to leverage BPM, cloud technology, social collaboration and mobility to drive market success.
Appian provides a leading low-code software development platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful and unique applications. The applications created on Appian’s platform help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation. For more information, visit www.appian.com.