- Professional Excellence – We strive to perform at the highest levels of quality and integrity.
- Inclusive Environment – We believe in diversity and strive to reach beyond our core members to make improvements for the greater good.
- Supportive Environment – We believe women are awesome, but we also recognize we need to come together to mentor, professionally develop, and support each other as our lives, careers, corporation, industry, and communities change.
President and Chair of the
Women's Leadership Program
Provide strategic guidance to ensure we are providing the right opportunities for women to excel at Appian & in in the industry.
President and Chair:
- Kristin Barber – Regional Vice President
Encourage and support committee leaders in the mission of attracting, retaining, and promoting women at Appian.
- Annelise Dubrovsky – Principal Product Manager, Engineering
- Debbie Moser – VP, Human Resources
Mentorship and Skills Committee
Enhancing personal and professional skills for the women of Appian.
- Christine Danzi – Consultant
- Bridget Haimberger – Regional Vice President
Industry and Leadership Committee
Develop industry knowledge and exposure for its members and the corporation as a whole.
- Dawn Mitchell – Director, Talent Acquisition
- Lang Ly -Vice President, Strategy
- Cathy Lazarus – Senior Attorney
Networking and Events Committee
Increase knowledge sharing, facilitate conversations on relevant topics, and creating professional and personal growth opportunities through networking and events.
- Bridget Morton – Consultant
- April DelFavero – Director of Events
Promote awareness about the Women’s Leadership Program events and activities to the Appian employees, customers, & community.
- Joanne Ku – Account Executive
- Tricia Goose – Associate Recruiter